Dark Towers

BBC (ended 1981)

Dark Towers Fan Reviews (2)

• One of the best programmes from the 1980's.

I have never seen Dark Towers since I was at school, but of what I remember it scared me witless. The main reason? The Tall Knight. I thought it/he was called The White Knight. And I didn't realise Christopher Biggins had been in it.

I wish I'd seen Dark Towers in the CBBC TV listings when it was shown back in 2006. I've checked since then and have not yet seen it back in CBBC's schedules.

Hopefully they will show it again or even better it gets a DVD release with all of the episodes uncut and with extras (interviews with the cast of Dark Towers would be great, and a featurette or documentary about the programme).
  • I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This moviev has the same effect...oddly.

I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This moviev has the same effect...oddly. This is definitely a pleasant surprise. I will surely look forward to more of Dark Towers from now. It just shows you that on any given day, you can discover something refreshing and new. Lucky moi.