ABC (ended 1992)

darkwing duck dvd error

firetoon12

[1]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 14

i went to best buy to vol one it was all sold out

and i got vol 2 on dvd

my question is

it is me that the menu or dvd is slow when it goes back to menu it takes like 20 secs to go back to menu

what other errors have u find on darkwing duck

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tone-master21

[2]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 40
    I haven't had any problems with mine.

firetoon12

[3]Nov 29, 2007

there is no problem with it just take so long to go back or play show

but have u heard any other errors on there

NoOneFanilow

[4]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 7
    I have no errors and I have both volumes.

firetoon12

[5]Jan 5, 2008
    main go to black for 5 secs and then it plays

NoOneFanilow

[6]Jan 7, 2008
    • level: 7
    I think thats how most dvd's are if that is the problem you are referring to.

BBLaze2

[7]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 5

I have the same problem with Vol. 2 but Vol. 1 works fine. I thought it was my DVD player but it did the same thing with another one. Don't know what it is.

Have a nice day

Steerminator

[8]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 3

Hey I know this is kindof off topic but I'm still level one so I can't make a new post yet. Its just that I really want to get the uncut version of "Darkly Dawns The Duck" which is apparently not on the DVD. And I don't really want to buy the VHS tape because I'm afraid of it being horrible quality, AND even if I did buy the tape I don't have the capability of backing up VHS tapes on my computer...

Its not fair, because I've never even seen the uncut version... I thought the syndicated version was the only version there was until recently. I just went through the same thing with Talespin: Plunder And Lightning. I guess those bozos at Disney did this chopping/editing thing for a lot of long episodes from various series!

Fortunately with regard to Talespin, after searching around for awhile I DID find it available for download on this website www.spinnerstuff.com/pl.htm . So I thought maybe somewhere the original version of "Darkly Dawns The Duck" might be available as well. If anyone can help me, I would be greatly appreciative... Darkwing Duck is my favorite Disney Cartoon ever!

Edited on 02/10/2009 7:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.

someone198

[9]Feb 14, 2009
    • level: 27
    Steerminator wrote:

Hey I know this is kindof off topic but I'm still level one so I can't make a new post yet. Its just that I really want to get the uncut version of "Darkly Dawns The Duck" which is apparently not on the DVD. And I don't really want to buy the VHS tape because I'm afraid of it being horrible quality, AND even if I did buy the tape I don't have the capability of backing up VHS tapes on my computer...

Its not fair, because I've never even seen the uncut version... I thought the syndicated version was the only version there was until recently. I just went through the same thing with Talespin: Plunder And Lightning. I guess those bozos at Disney did this chopping/editing thing for a lot of long episodes from various series!

Fortunately with regard to Talespin, after searching around for awhile I DID find it available for download on this website www.spinnerstuff.com/pl.htm . So I thought maybe somewhere the original version of "Darkly Dawns The Duck" might be available as well. If anyone can help me, I would be greatly appreciative... Darkwing Duck is my favorite Disney Cartoon ever!

Buy the vhs. I bought it used on amazon.com.