Darkwing Duck Forums

ABC (ended 1992)

Darkwing Duck Episode Ideas

zillaman23

[1]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 13
    If you were chosen to continue Darkwing Duck, what episodes would you make? Post them here.

Here's one of mine.

All F.O.W.L.E.D Up: Hot Shot and Fly Girl have rejoined F.O.W.L and think of a plan to get rid of Darkwing Duck. Meanwhile, The Fearsome Five have reunited and also think of a plan to destroy Darkwing. However, when both groups try to destroy Darkwing, they end up doing it at the same time. And so, the two groups fight over who get's to kill Darkwing. This episode mainly focuses on F.O.W.L and The Fearsome Five and Darkwing, Launchpad and Goslyn only make brief scenes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stitch069917

[2]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 76
    That sounds like that would be a good show to do

Darkwing_Raptor

[3]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 2

heehee!

kinda a fanfic idea, but might look cool as an episode

basically it starts with a continuation from U.F.Foe

Bleeb somehow returns to normal, and has saved a feather from Darkwing, set on makeing the ultimate clone monster, he seeks out a mad scientist, and creates a gargoyle like alien clone of Darkwing Duck

Combining a warrior race (alein I made up called a MerQuintary) and Darkwing Duck.

(still have to make a good name for him mine sucks sorry, lol Pau` Oocowmb Darkwing XD )

Once returning to Earth, he wakes the Darkwing alien, expecting him to be a ferocious beast, and go kill Darkwing, but it seriously backfires, and the alein escapes, lost and confused, he seeks the one he resembles ((being Darkwing))
    Once locating DW`s hideout, he flies up, and sneaks in. Darkwing hears a noice comming from his supercomputer and goes to investigate, he sees a figure in his chair, and advances cautiously, once on the platform, he tosses a smoke pellate, and says his entrance. Startling the alien Oocowmb Darkwing flies up, and aimes an advanced weapon at Darkwing.

lol that`s about as far as I got, but they later team up, and send Bleeb back where he belongs ^^

zillaman23

[4]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 13
    Here's another.

Best of friends, worst of friends: Negaduck is done trying to kill Darkwing and wants to be best friends with him. However, Darkwing is very suspicious. So, Negaduck proves his kindness by saving Goslyn's kitten (She gets the kitten in another one of my episode ideas) from a tree. So, Darkwing and Negaduck become best friends. However, Darkwing should've known, once a villain, always a villain.

stitch069917

[5]Sep 4, 2008
    • level: 76
    Sounds like a good plot.

pa83

[6]Oct 7, 2008
    • level: 6

'Negative Reaction"

Much to Megavolt's dismay, Negaduck forces him to build a tron-amplifier, setting off an unbalance of trons making inanimate things explode, but when he uses the negative tron ampllifier on Darkwing, due to the events in "Negaduck", the original galavanized Negaduck reappears out of DW's body. The Negaducks dispite over whom has the right to the name...'I'm Darkwing from the NEgaverse...I've always been around...." "Well, I'm his Negative thoughts and actions...I've been around just as long!" With Negaduck I's powers...shooting blue energy beams that decay and destroy....running amok, even Negaduck II is running scared......a reluncted truce between Darkwing and Negaduck II is formed, attempting to take Negaduck I out. They find from Megavolt, if the trons are re-merged with DW, it will overload him, resulting in a grusome demise.....Negaduck II and Megavolt like the idea, but obviously it's not happening. So, ther crew find an alternate means of trapping Negaduck I...in the end it works....but it only captures him, and now as a seperate and permanint villian, he could escape anytime!

ChibiMaddiChan

[7]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 9
    pa83 wrote:

'Negative Reaction"

Much to Megavolt's dismay, Negaduck forces him to build a tron-amplifier, setting off an unbalance of trons making inanimate things explode, but when he uses the negative tron ampllifier on Darkwing, due to the events in "Negaduck", the original galavanized Negaduck reappears out of DW's body. The Negaducks dispite over whom has the right to the name...'I'm Darkwing from the NEgaverse...I've always been around...." "Well, I'm his Negative thoughts and actions...I've been around just as long!" With Negaduck I's powers...shooting blue energy beams that decay and destroy....running amok, even Negaduck II is running scared......a reluncted truce between Darkwing and Negaduck II is formed, attempting to take Negaduck I out. They find from Megavolt, if the trons are re-merged with DW, it will overload him, resulting in a grusome demise.....Negaduck II and Megavolt like the idea, but obviously it's not happening. So, ther crew find an alternate means of trapping Negaduck I...in the end it works....but it only captures him, and now as a seperate and permanint villian, he could escape anytime!

I like the episode idea (except that he survives, considering one 'evil' version of Darkwing is more than enough to begin with) cept I don't understand one thing: if the tron-amplifier only makes inanimate objects explode, why would they use it on Darkwing? And shouldn't it result in Super Nice Darkwing again? And if not, why, if he's split up again?