Darkwing Duck Forums

ABC (ended 1992)

Darkwing Needed more Enemies!

Which Villain would be best for D.W.'s 'Ducktales' Enemy?

Kowloon5

[1]Feb 9, 2007
    • level: 23
    My Choice would be Magica De Spell.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tone-master21

[2]Feb 10, 2007
    • level: 40
    My choice would be The Beagle Boys.

Comickook

[3]Feb 10, 2007
    • level: 9
    Actually, my vote would be for ALL THREE choices if you would allow it. As an evil sorceress, Magica's the best qualified out of the three to actually give Morgana a decent fight while still keeping the latter competent (so we can make the stories challenging WITHOUT having to fall back on making Morg foul up concerning her magic) AND she might see the potential that super-villains like the Fearsome Five or the agents of F.O.W.L. could pose concerning help in getting Scrooge's first dime. I could ALSO see Flintheart secretly providing finacial backing and equipment to a lot of the Saint Canard super-villains if he thought they could help him take down Scrooge. And the Beagle Boys, while bunglers, could still be decent "thug muscle" simply for their numbers and persistance.

ToniMontana804

[4]Feb 11, 2007
    • level: 15
    All 3 did made short cameros in "In Like Blunt". Too bad, it was their only appearance.

Comickook

[5]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 9
    ToniMontana804 wrote:
    All 3 did made short cameos in "In Like Blunt". Too bad it was their only appearance.

I agree that it's too bad that was the only DWD episode to include Magica, Flintheart and the Beagle Boys. I would have loved seeing them as recurring (or even semi-recurring) villains on the series too (and I think I already explained my reasons for wanting to see a few more DWD episodes using those DuckTales villains).

PPG-Katelyn

[6]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 16
    It would be funny if the Beagle Boys where one of DW's enemies.

melissaduck

[7]Feb 26, 2007
    • level: 4
    Let's see... the Beagle Boys are two-bit hoods, and every two-bit hood in Saint Canard is afraid of DW, so why should the ones in Duckburg be any different? The Beagle Boys would get their butts kicked, 'nuff said.

Flintheart is too pre-occupied with Scrooge, in my honest opinion. I can see a one-time thing happening between the two of them, but Flinty's not THE ultimate choice as a villain for Darkwing.

Magica? Hmm. Well, that might be interesting. She's the most evil, she uses magic like Morgana, she can get into tiffs with Morgana as an interesting bit on the side... yes, I think out of those three, Magica is the best choice.
    Edited on 02/26/2007 8:49am

Kowloon5

[8]Aug 19, 2007
    • level: 23
    it's been almost 6 months and there's no one, until now.

Darkwing_Raptor

[9]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 2

Oh wow didn`t even realize there was this thread! ok, let me think!
    I made one of my own a while back, his name is Drakoss. he`s an evil sorceror turned dragon!

I bet if Morgana and Darkwing would both try to beat him, there`d be lots of DW turning into creatures and such. well in the fan fic I wrote, Drakoss turned Darkwing into a merduck, than retroevolved him into a raptor.

stretchsnodgras

[10]Aug 24, 2007
    • level: 2
    Would be funny to see the Beagle Boys, Magica DeSpell, bankrolled by Flintheart (not just make a appearance). Maybe DW could underestimate the Beagle Boys as second rate Duckburg villans, and lose (at least until the end of the episode). If the Beagles can give Scrooge a run for his money, they ought to be good enough for D.W. They've got to be tougher than Tuscanini and his penguins.

Trivia-Queen

[11]Nov 12, 2007
    • level: 5
    I vote Beagle Boys. With Ma Beagle in charge, they're quite good villains, and who knows, they may be the first 'twobit hoods' to take advantage of DW's fatal flaw of pride (maybe Bigtime disguises himself as a reporter and distracts DW by pretending to interview him for TV.)