We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Darkwing Duck Forums

ABC (ended 1992)

Deleted scene on Duck Blinde!

Darkwing_Raptor

[1]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 2
    I was watching my Darkwing Duck dvds the other night, and noticed that there`s a deleted scene in the episode Duck Blinde! When DW and Launchpad run onto the Mall, they enter a kitchen area, and a bunch of kitchen knives get thrown towards them, and pin poor Launchpad to the wall!
    There was a deleted scene in Water Way to Go too!
    When Darkwing and Launchpad, are on Steelbeak`s ship, and the Eggmen run toward them, the Eggmen shoot at DW and LP, and they argue over who should jump first, until they both jump at the same time.

I`ll have to watch for some more scenes I haven`t seen when Darkwing was on Toon Disney.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tone-master21

[2]Dec 19, 2006
    • level: 40

Thanks for pointing that out I didn't really pay much attention to that when I watched the dvds.

Toybox32

[3]Dec 21, 2006
    • level: 2
    The episodes were originally longer when aired on Disney Afternoon. They each only had two commercial breaks per episode. Toon Disney runs more ads therefore has to cut scenes to fit the new shortened time slots. I have old episodes of Ducktales and Darkwing on cassette and I've noticed that nearly every episode has something that the Toon Disney version doesn't.