Darkwing Duck Forums

ABC (ended 1992)

Has Disney announced the release date for Darkwing Duck Volume 3 dvd set?

Topgun33

[1]Jul 11, 2008
    • level: 1

I am a huge Darkwing Duck fan, and I was wondering if Disney made any announcement concerning the dvd release of Darkwing Duck Volume 3. The previous two volumes were released in August, and they announced them in June. It's July now, and according to my recollection, there has not been any announcement. So I am wondering if they still plan to release it in August like the previous two, or would they wait for a fall release-say November? Does any one have info.

Thanks

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tone-master21

[2]Jul 14, 2008
    • level: 40
    There is no word on Volume 3 yet.

zillaman23

[3]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 13
    Hopefully, if the first two volumes sold well.

rob84

[4]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 5
    i hope so too it'll be a shame if thefirst 2 come out and the 3rd doesn't. Does disney have any tv on dvd comming out soon?

Shadegriver

[5]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 4

I am begining to feel that my dad is right. It seems we dont matter anymore to disney,an if were ever to see A Darkwing Duck Vol. 3 Dvd then it will be only by A fan within Disney's Home Video Headship to put it out Just because they themselves like Darkwing Duck. not because WE WANT IT OUT! Alone, but because they do and or they our friends with Tad Stones and his Team (or said cartoon creater and team ect. input here) and our Therefore doing Tad Stones and Co. A Favor in Releasing Darkwing Duck Vol. 3.

That's just the way I feel about it, an sad to say from some of my friends view point; that work in these fileds both the animation and comics ect. Ind. this does happen at times. With the Headship of said place Putting A Dvd,Comic out only because they LOVE THE CARTOON Or Comic or Both,so it does and has happen many A times,though it's hard to believe myself it is true in some cases.

stitch069917

[6]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 76
    I think it really depends on how well the first 2 volumes sell as to weather they will release a 3rd volume. Hopefully they will, but I'm not optomistic. Epspecially with how the economy is doing right now.

Animaniacs1990

[7]Mar 22, 2009
    • level: 3
    I wish Disney wouldn't be so f*cking slow when it comes to DVD releases of their old cartoons. I don't get why they have trouble putting their old Disney cartoons on DVD, yet they have no problem with their Disney Channel shows and actually add bonus features.