Darkwing Duck Forums

ABC (ended 1992)

long time no see ey?

Darkwing_Raptor

[1]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 2

wow! I`ve been so wrapped up with work, and my latest MMORPG, thought I`d stop by and see how my fellow DW fans are doin`

I need to visit here more often ey? lol

If any are interested, I post my DW fan art up on Deviantart.com

feel free to stop by, and visit! anyways, how`s everyone doing? having losts of ducky fun I hope *smiles*

take care all, cyas soon!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Shadegriver

[2]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 4

Hi how our you,Im new here and i have noticed that their is really no Darkwing Duck fans that have A TRUE DArkwing Duck Board I Can Join,so I have decided to Make my Own real soon. I Want Darkwing Duck to be introduced to this new Generation Of Peoples and their Kids, an it Aches and Hurts me that I dont SEE ANY DARKwing DUCK Boards other than this one.

And not to be mean But I Really Pray that TAD STONES And his Team Get more INVOLOVED IN Getting Disney to BRING Darkwing Duck BACVK IN COmics and New Episodes A Theatrical Movie ect. Nothing is getting DONE TO DO ANYTHING to Get Darkwing Duck Out There with New Manifitation and Creations BY Tad Stones,though he talks about doing it but never DOES Anything nore his Team to see Darkwing Duck is Continued.

Hey I May not be A Fan Of Gargoyles and not A Fan Greg Weisman's stuff and Writings ,but I'll Tell you this I Admire Greg Weisman's and His Teams Zeal and Determation to Get his Cartoon back through Comics and or Revival to Tv,Theaatrical somehow, that's more than what Tad Stones and His Team our Doing back then an now an Days. something needs to be Done NOw! to Return Darkwing Duck By Tad Stones his Team and the Fans,Supporters,Approvers Ect. more than ever afore.

Disney is right now wanting more Superhero Things and this is the time to Revival Darkwing Duck that is Superhero stuff,the kind of stuff Disney Animation is looking for that is right under their nose and eyes. Take A Chance with Darkwing Duck again Disney Animation you wont be sorry you did,it was Successful Before it will be Successful and Achive Greatness Again.

stitch069917

[3]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 76
    I'm a big fan of Darkwing Duck and wish they would revive the series. I don't look for Disney to do that though, they seem more interested in the computer genreated animation and have not been interested in doing very many animated shows. They also seem to prefer the teenage drama/comedy shows over anything else these days.

Shadegriver

[4]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 4

Ain't that the Gosple Truth my friend. it really Aches and Grives my Heart and goes right to the Core of my Spirit; that Disney is falling away from the Traditional Animation Series Comdey/Drama Cartoons they were known for in the 1980's-1990's up till Recess. save Lilo and Stitch TAS that was tops to anything from Disney in the 2000's with The Emporer's New Series giving A Close Shot behind LAS, at the Old Time Royals and Magic of Disney Television Yesteryear.

I can only hope and Pray somehow someone gets in Disney that wants the Old Way of Disney Animation Television to return to Creating and making Cartoons in the Like of Darkwing Duck,Talespin and Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Ducktales,Gummi Bears. Like you said Disney only wants to go the way the wind is blowing for now,A Diet of Teens and Off course Comdey in the like of what everyone else is doing now an days. Talk more later my friend.

stitch069917

[5]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 76
    'Tis true. Disney seems to have forgotten the roots that the comapny was born from. We can only hope and pray they come around to their senses. Feel free to track me if you'd like. Hope to see you here often.