Darkwing Duck Forums

ABC (ended 1992)

Negaverse Negaduck

SierraGamer81

[1]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 2

Greetings everyone!!!

Darkwing Duck was my favorite superhero growing up, and still a "guilty pleasure" of mine to enduldge in from time to time these days when I need an escape from reality, I'm also able to pick up on little bits of "wit" that younger me didn't catch. I also posted about this on the imdb boards:

I've always been fascinated by alternate realities, so naturally one of my favorite episodes is Negaduck's "origin" revealing his homeworld of the Negaverse. I've been wondering recently is during the pilot "Darkly Dawns the Duck", do you think in the Negaverse a similiar story with Negaduck was occuring? I would have loved more background on the Negaverse, especially how Negaduck ended up adopting "his" Goslyn. I also wonder if Negaverse Launchpad hailed from Nega Duckberg and if he was the pilot to Nega Mr. McD?

Obviously, the creators never intended such deep thought about a "simple kids show" but It's fun to come up with and hear other fans theories and ideas.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SharanMcQuack

[2]Mar 3, 2008
    • level: 11

IThe idea of an EVIL Launchpad gave me the jim-jams. Don" t WANT to know the trouble HE could cause. Since "my" launchpad built the Thunderquack it is reasonable to assume the Evil Launchpad built that fancy copter Negaduck was flying. And taught him how to fly silly thing.

Edited on 03/03/2008 9:45am
    Edited 2 total times.

MajLorne

[3]Mar 23, 2008
    • level: 21
    Hem now to think of it, that it a very good point!

stitch069917

[4]May 14, 2008
    • level: 76
    SierraGamer81 wrote:

Greetings everyone!!!

Darkwing Duck was my favorite superhero growing up, and still a "guilty pleasure" of mine to enduldge in from time to time these days when I need an escape from reality, I'm also able to pick up on little bits of "wit" that younger me didn't catch. I also posted about this on the imdb boards:

I've always been fascinated by alternate realities, so naturally one of my favorite episodes is Negaduck's "origin" revealing his homeworld of the Negaverse. I've been wondering recently is during the pilot "Darkly Dawns the Duck", do you think in the Negaverse a similiar story with Negaduck was occuring? I would have loved more background on the Negaverse, especially how Negaduck ended up adopting "his" Goslyn. I also wonder if Negaverse Launchpad hailed from Nega Duckberg and if he was the pilot to Nega Mr. McD?

Obviously, the creators never intended such deep thought about a "simple kids show" but It's fun to come up with and hear other fans theories and ideas.

That would make for an interesting show.