Darkwing Duck Forums

ABC (ended 1992)

What happened to the bad guys from "Heavy Mental"?

SharanMcQuack

[1]May 31, 2008
    • level: 11

Did they lose their powers or what? And what were their bad guy names? Especially the one with the fire/heat powers.

I'm writing another ducktales story and thinking of using him a special guest villain... (Guess who watched one too many an episode of "Batman" back in the '60's?)

Edited on 05/31/2008 8:22am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Darkwing_Raptor

[2]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 2

hotshot, and Fly Girl

yeah not sure what happened to them! would be neat to see tham again in future episodes ^^

SharanMcQuack

[3]Jul 5, 2008

The story, "Once in a Blue Moon" is now finished and is on fanfiction.

Hot Shot is on it, but maybe not how you'd expect him to be.

Darkwing_Raptor

[4]Jul 21, 2008

Awesome!

I`ll check it out!

SharanMcQuack

[5]Aug 1, 2008

I've written ANOTHER Ducktales/DW crossover callled "island of Quackatoa" on fanfic.

I'm trying to get Disney to bring back Ducktales and drop the "Launchpad is a moron" routine (and leave Launchpad OUT of DW. If all you have Launchpad do is hold a stopwatch, you shouldn't NEED him, Slyph!)

So I'm pointing out they can STILL bring back DW Launchpad-less if they want to, that's OK by me.

I've already decided that if God Forbid, Disney brings back DW With "launchpad" *(which they'ld rather do then bring back Ducktales. Don't ask ME why), the "launchpad" in the show is a ringer. A clone, a robot double, Bruno Von Beck gone stright, who cares! Just NOT my Launchpad.(*which, while thank god is unlikely, they have made another "little mermaid" movie, so one never knows, does one?)

And Dr. Sara Bellum makes a cameo appearence towards the end of 'Missing in Action". I'm TRYING to meet Disney 3/4 of the way, but they won't budge. Sigh.

I'm kicking around the idea for a story where Giz's "evil twin" from the universe at the other end of the birthday cake somehow comes here, stuffs "our" Giz into a closet, takes his place....Ganda dee/Duckblur smells a rat right away, Launchpad realizes something fishy is going on when "giz" doesn't know Launchpad knows Giz secret id...suggestions please!

Edited on 08/14/2008 11:44am
    Edited 5 total times.

Darkwing_Raptor

[6]Aug 28, 2008

hm! well, here`s a little idea I got, how bout Launchpad does an investigation on his own, using his knowledge, and knowing Fenton, is his good friend, it`s not hard for LP to figrure out this guy`s not His Gizmoduck. it`s a start anyways, still thinking of ideas myself XD