Darkwing Duck

ABC (ended 1992)

Zanshinkyo

Darkwing Duck Fan Reviews (57)

• Although it was entertaining as a child, watching DW over again as I'm older doesn't prove to be as entertaining

I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the cramp that ruins your form! I am... DARKWING DUCK!

Darkwing Duck was probably my favorite show when I was about 10 years old. I loved the humor, the exaggerated characters, and best of all, DW's punch lines that changed each time he said them. Looking back, the show isn't all that great.

First of all, the animation seems really dated now that I look back. I'm used to seeing really tight and crisp animation on today's cartoons, and that simply isn't present in Darkwing Duck. I would be able to ignore this flaw if the content was entertaining, but it isn't anymore.

Darkwing's jokes are dull, and the humor isn't what it used to be when I was a kid. It's too exaggerated and childish. If you want to watch really funny cartoons, stick with The Simpsons (the good seasons), South Park, and Family Guy. They're much better.