Date My Mom

MTV - Music Television (ended 2004)

Date My Mom Fan Reviews (36)

6.9
  • Why is the channel called MTV if all it shows is crap like this? "Date My Mom" is so idiotic and ridiculous (And yet millions of people watch it. Why?) Ugh. This show makes Americans look soooo stupid. I was almost ashamed to be one after I watched this.

Why is the channel called MTV if all it shows is crap like this? "Date My Mom" is so idiotic and ridiculous (And yet millions of people watch it. Why?) Ugh. This show makes Americans look soooo stupid. I was almost ashamed to be one after I watched this. A guy dates 3 moms to try and gather information about their daughters, and at the end of the episode he decides which one he wants to date. Oh my gosh. Why make a show about dating (especially one with such an idiotic method of doing it) when it'd be easier to find a date at school, the mall, or at a concert? And a relatinship that you find on your own has a better chance of lasting than one where you only had a small, shallow selection to choose from. (But I could be wrong. Maybe 2 shallow people who crave the lime light make a great couple.) And how can the moms degrade themselves by willing being on this show? What also makes this show worse (as if it could get any worse) is that ALL the lines sound like they were scripted out. The people are so fake and say the WORST puns. I wanted to cry because they were so awful. To put it plainly, this show $ucks.