Dateline NBC

Friday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Mar 01, 1992 In Season

Dateline NBC Fan Reviews (29)

7.7
  • Wish that I could review this program. My tv went down just at the last segment. We were going to see and hear about what happened next while mom was in jail. Sure wish I knew where to go to find out what happened. I love the show.

Wish that I could review this program. My tv went down just at the last segment. We were going to see and hear about what happened next while mom was in jail. Sure wish I knew where to go to find out what happened. I love the show.Wish that I could review this program. My tv went down just at the last segment. We were going to see and hear about what happened next while mom was in jail. Sure wish I knew where to go to find out what happened. I love the show.Wish that I could review this program. My tv went down just at the last segment. We were going to see and hear about what happened next while mom was in jail. Sure wish I knew where to go to find out what happened. I love the show.Wish that I could review this program. My tv went down just at the last segment. We were going to see and hear about what happened next while mom was in jail. Sure wish I knew where to go to find out what happened. I love the show.Wish that I could review this program. My tv went down just at the last segment. We were going to see and hear about what happened next while mom was in jail. Sure wish I knew where to go to find out what happened. I love the show.
NBC