Dateline NBC

Friday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Mar 01, 1992 In Season

Dateline NBC Fan Reviews (27)

7.7
  • Dateline NBC has become to catching perverts what Maury Povich is the DNA paternity tests.

I suppose part of the appeal of this show these days is watching guys lives implode on television for all to see.

Most people, me included, watch this show in total disbelief that guys could actually be this dumb. Even dumber are the one who have seen Dateline and then calmly say "I knew this was going to happen, I saw it on TV". To say these pervs are dumb as a bag of hammers is an insult to hammers. Tonight some guy who was married 3 weeks ago tried to deflower a 14 year old virgin. Unreal. A parade of teachers, computer professionals, ministers, fathers with young children and even cancer doctors completely trash their lives for the promise of perverted cheap thrill lasting maybe 15 minutes. They should do autopsys on all these nuts when they die to find out what makes these guys tick?

My only other question is why arent women shown? We know from the regular reports of teachers having affairs with young teens that they do it too. True, its mostly men who try and pick up teens online while women do it with teens they already know, but there have to be some out there.