We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Possible New idea

zoieblud1

[1]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 1

I like the premise of the show. Getting to know someone, in person, without looks being the first issue to deal with. Internet dating is similar, however on the net, you can be anything and give conflicting data or pretend to someone you really aren't.

A little spin on this show, would be to do gay episodes. Being a lesbian, it would be nice to do something like this with all one gender, and I am sure there are gay men out there that will agree. Dating is hard these days. For everyone. The movie The Ugly Truth sums it up pretty well. While it is about a man and woman, the base is still the same. To get a date you almost have to pretend to be someone you aren't and then risk losing a possible connection as the truth about you comes out. It works the same across the board, independant of sexual orientation.

Just a thought for the producers.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

washmeout

[2]Jul 28, 2009
    I like this show The idea that u can not see the other person shows how vain someone can really be! Soes you how people can make jusments on if you have a tattoo or if your to thin or to big!! whatever it may be... I know in High School I got called NAmes just because I did not fit in Kids can be so mean much less adults.. we grow up to be the people we ar and as children we start to mold who we are going to grow up to be be.. So I think this is an amzing show!!!

PR9793

[3]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 3
    I'm still in high school, and I'm having a great time. Anyway I love the idea of the show. It shows who people really are. It's a unique way of dating and getting to know a person without getting their face first. But it's a little sad at the end when some people choose not to go on the second date after they reveal what they look like.

flyguy9631

[4]Aug 10, 2009
    ok so I have a question???????? If they are really in the dark and there is no lighting then why can you see shadows everywhere???? I just doing get it...??? I call BS...

Ritco3

[5]Aug 12, 2009
    I agree. I also like this show and I'm glad I can see episodes on the internet rather than on the TV with all the stops for commercials. I'd like to see different types on the show too. People with a little weight on them, perhaps. I also would like to know how to get on the show(not for me, but some friend). Are there age limits or weight limits or any kind of qualifications you need and who do you write to???

Ritco3

[6]Aug 12, 2009
    I submitted something and it didn't seem to get on the board. Anywho, I do like this show and like that I can see it on the internet too!

leolady100

[7]Sep 22, 2009
    I love this show, what a concept: personality, principals count more than looks. WOW! I was always embarassed to be a woman because it was the women who walked away strictly due to looks. The men said "no, I wouldn't normally date her, but I felt a connection." It was a learning experience with this show. Loved it! I disagree that using lesbians or gay men would be better for the show. People wouldn't watch. As much as gays say "this is normal." the majority of people will disagree, so the studios would lose money. No, I am not giving my opinion on the gay community, I'm just responding to "Possible New Idea." Don't think it would fly right now. But there are so many gays, with money, why not start your own channel on cable?