We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

sketch artist segments

meee223

[1]Aug 11, 2009
    • level: 8
    Ok, so I do like this show, but one thing really bugs me and that's the segment where they are asked to try and describe the person they like for a sketch artist. Come on, how on earth can they really do this if they haven't seen the other person? They show some people touching the other person's face, but how do we know everyone has done this? Even if you have, I would still think it's impossible to describe anyone in this scenario so that the sketch artist would have any idea what to draw. And if someone has not touched the face or hair of the other, then forget it! I find this part of the show absolutely ridiculous. I'd sure be interested if they actually showed a bit of some of the guys/gals actually trying to describe the other person...How are they describing them, based on what they hope they look like? I'd sure like to ask the producers what the heck they are thinking here. If I was a guy on this show, I'd tell the producers there's no way I could describe anyone! Not possible!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ritco3

[2]Aug 12, 2009
    • level: 1
    I just discovered this show and I do like it.....It's very interesting since so much is based on looks. The sketch artist segments are great in my opinion since it is a person who knows how to do this....Can you imagine if the people themselves had to draw? And they do know what the person seems to look like by feeling faces and such. They don't know hair color, but this is the way blind people "see" through their fingers.......

meee223

[3]Aug 12, 2009
    • level: 8
    So I'm guessing the produces tell everybody to be sure to touch the faces.

Now_Do_Kirk

[4]Aug 16, 2009
    • level: 2
    I love the artist segment! Make the show stand out from all the other dating reality shows!