Dave the Barbarian Forums

Toon Disney (ended 2005)

Episode 12: The Figar / Silly Wiggy

OracleofWuffing

[1]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 1

Hi, I've been going through my near-complete collection of Dave the Barbarian, adding to WikiQuote's page when it's convenient for me. When I say "near-complete," I mean I have all but two episodes, one of which appears to be scheduled to air later this month (yay!). The problem is, the other episode I'm missing is The Figar and Silly Wiggy.

Now, checking the trivia here, this particular episode "is rarely shown on TV," "Just like Band / Web." I have a few qualms with that bit. For starters, Band / Web's trivia page doesn't mention how the episode is infrequently aired. Second, being the person recording these episodes, it personally feels like Band / Web is aired just as frequently as other episodes. And finally, the big concern: The Figar and Silly Wiggy episode doesn't have an original airdate.

So, uh, does anyone know what's up with this episode? Has this episode never been aired at all? Going down the episode list, it would have been aired on 3/26, which is when the next episode aired instead. So, it looks like it was just skipped over or something. But if it hasn't been aired, where did the plot summary and quotes come from?

And, yeah, I know, Dave the Barbarian is half a billion years old and nobody cares about a single solitary episode. The situation just merited me to ask questions.

Edited on 04/16/2007 7:07pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tyler_friday13

[2]Apr 18, 2007
    • level: 8
    It was aired in other countries
    Edited on 04/18/2007 8:03pm

cbcbcbccb

[3]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 1
    What is WikiQuote's?? love the serie xD

ThaPesky

[4]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 18
    It's fake. I asked Doug Langdale.