David Tench Tonight Forums

Network Ten (ended 2006)

New Timeslot - 9:30 Thursday!

ttnow

[1]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 6
    Channel Ten have decided to put David Tench Tonight/Ronnie Johns Half Hour into the 9:30-10pm timeslot on Thursday. They have moved the new show Jericho into the 8:30 timeslot. I personally think this is a good move because Jericho will actually give Ten a chance at winning the 8:30 timeslot against Celebrity Survivor and a double Two And A Half Men. David Tench Tonight, although I love the show, didn't pull in the numbers Ten was hopeing for, it will be interesting to see how it goes in the new timeslot.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aslans

[2]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 38
    I'm really sick of David Tench Tonight. It's getting so boring and stupid. I'm glad they're pushing the show back to a later timeslot. I really don't think the show will last the rest of the year. Jericho does look really interesting. Hopefully Ten can pull in heaps of ratings with this show.

alexlips

[3]Sep 18, 2006
    • level: 52
    I am glad of the time change. I didn't think that DTT is an 8.30 show. I will deffinintly watch Jericho followed by DTT. I also think that DTT is getting boring, just not as good as other talk shows...

ttnow

[4]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 6
    In an article I read regarding Jericho and the timeslot changes, I also read that David Tench Tonight will become edgier in its new timeslot (whatever that means, now he can swear I guess).