Dawson's Creek

100 Light Years From Home

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 17, 2002 on The WB

• Dawson and Oliver go to meet an agent about their movie. Everyone else goes to the beach. Jen get's a cold. Joey spends the day with Charlie. Audrey and Pacey officially become a couple. Jack has a breakdown.

Pretty awesome episode! So, it's Spring Break, Dawson and Oliver are having a meeting with an agent about the movie. I love how Dawson tells his story to Oliver. I liked that Oliver cried, and I also thought it was funny when he started singing. I think it's so cliche that Dawson went to go the beach to tell Joey his true feelings. It's too bad she's over him. Now let's go on to everyone else. Pacey, Audrey, Jen, Jack, and Joey all go to the beach. We'll start with Joey. Charlie stalks Joey and Joey spends the day with Charlie. I still don't know if I like Charlie. Now onto Pacey and Audrey. Audrey's high school boyfriend shows up at the beach. He' famous. Anyways it strikes some issues between Pacey and Audrey and in the end they officially become a couple. I actually liked that Pacey actually asked her to be his girlfriend. Because sometimes you never know. Now let's go onto the best part. Jack and Jen. I'll start with Jen. Poor Jen. First she get's sick. Then she tries to help Jack, but he rejects her, and then she tries to help Joey, and she rejects her. Now onto Jack. Jack has been so moody lately. The best scene in this episode is that he is drunk, he falls off the roof of the beach house, and into the pool. Thank goodness Dawson was there to save him. His breakdown was the best. I give this episode a 9/10.