Dawson's Creek

Abby Morgan, Rest In Peace

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 05, 1999 on The WB

• Andie gets asked to speak at Abby's funeral.

"Abby Morgan, Rest In Peace" is such a sad episode. Abby Morgan dies in the last episode. I loved her character. I love how her life was boring and so she stirred up trouble. Jen was the cloest person to Abby. I feel so bad for the character Jen with her grandfather dying and then one of her friends dying. I love how Jen told everyone at the funeral the truth about Abby because it shows that she's not going to fake her feelings for anyone. It was all intense how Grams kicked her out. I love how Andie feels bad that Abby died, but then she reads Abby's diary and it has all this mean stuff in it. I love the speech Andie made at the funeral. She wasn't lying about what she said about Abby. I love the ending of this episode with Andie seeing Abby. I also love that Joey visits her mother's grave. I give this episode a 10/10.
  • Soo sad

I didn't particularly like Abby, and I still don't. She was a really creepy character, and not very nice. She was soooooooooooo mean to Andie. I thought it was incredibly cruel how Abby's mom made Andie give a uligy (sorry about spelling). I think that messed andie up even more. Especially when she saw Abby's ghost at the very end of the episode. Also I felt so bad for Joey, because she was torn about what to do. I don't know how I would have reacted if I was in her shoes. If my last funeral was my mom's I don't think I could ever go to another one.