Dawson's Creek

After Hours

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 01, 2002 on The WB

• Pacey's boss gets him in trouble with Audrey. Dawson spends the night with Amy. Joey and Jack spend the night trying to study.

This episode of Dawson's Creek wasn't too bad, but the drama isn't going into the direction, I wanted. Let's get all the bad stuff over with. Pacey's boss is basically in love with Pacey. She agrees to hire Audrey, but Audrey knows, there's something up. Audrey quits her job, and Pacey starts to have an affair with his boss. He kisses her, then he hugs her, and he walks her home. Then, Audrey catches them in his house having champagne. I really hate this. We don't need Pacey cheating on Audrey. Why do tv shows always bring in another person that gets one of the main characters to cheat? Anyways, some halfway decent stuff. Does Dawson really need a new girlfriend? He just broke up with Jen. Let him be single for until maybe halfway the next season. Now let's go onto awesome stuff, like Joey and Jack. Joey is studying and catching up on stuff, which I think is fantastic. At least she's not starting a new relationship. Now onto someone who should be the one getting into a relationship, but never does. Does Tobey really count? I mean they didn't really get together until the end of season 4, and we only saw them together once in season 5. But I do love that Jack is getting back into character. Those frat guys are jerks. I am glad that Eric guy was helping Jack. I actually want to see Jack and Eric as a couple. I give this episode a 8/10.