Dawson's Creek

All Good Things... (1)

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 14, 2003 on The WB

• The gang returns back to capside for the Gayle's Wedding. They reunite and finds that one of them has a deadly secret. In part-two, Joey will finally make her decsion between Pacey and Dawson.

Dawson's Creek has always had an unsurpassable amount of wit and irony to it but in this Series Finale, the writers really outdid themselves! All loose ends that had not been tied up in the previous episode,"Joey Potter and the Capside Redemption," were certainly tied up here. This episode made us laugh, cry, and realize that the show may have been called "Dawson's Creek" but it was and has always been about Joey's story. My favorite thing about this finale is that Joey and Pacey ended up together...BRILLIANTLY DONE!!!
  • Pacey and Joey end up together. Dawson's has his successful show. Jenn dies. Jack and Pacey's brother, Doug end up together raising Jenn's daughter.

Wow I could not have asked for a better series finale than this one. I loved the fact that nothing was predictable. You thought one thing was going to happen and something you did not even consider was what happened. The end was exactly what I wanted except that Jenn died, it made me cry. :(. I was sad that the series had to end but I am glad that it ended the way that it did! This is by far the best series finale I've seen so far!