Dawson's Creek

Barefoot at Capefest

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jan 12, 2000 on The WB

• Jack and Jen go to Capefest.

"Barefoot at Capeside" is awesome Dawson's Creek episode. Jack was my favourite in this episode. I love how he has the biggest crush on Ethan and Ethan acts as if he's oblivious to it. It was sort of sad how Jack wanted to talk all night with Ethan but Ethan's only interest was sleeping. But I liked that Ethan explained that he wanted to take things slow before getting into a serious relationship. This is the episode where I finally appreciate the character Henry a lot more. He becomes more complex as Jen finds out more and more about him. I love how Jen gives Henry a chance in this episode to really get to know him. One of my favourite scenes in this episode is Dawson entering Nikki's room. I like how she talked about her other interests inspire her for filming and that explains why doesn't have posters of movies she seen. I didn't like how Dawson took all his posters down. It's so not him. I love how both Andie and Pacey decide to contribute to the school play. They are very entertaining to watch. I give this episode a 9/10.