Dawson's Creek

Boyfriend

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 10, 1998 on The WB

• An ex-boyfriend of Jen comes to town.

The beginning of the episode is funny with Joey climbing into Dawson's window all tired and needing sleep and Dawson starts talking about the movie he's watching and she just falls asleep. I like the character Billy. He's different. He was funny when he was making fun of Dawson. The only thing I didn't like was him trying to get back with Jen. I didn't like that Jen and Dawson break up at the end of the episode. I love how Joey gets drunk at the barbecue and Pacey takes her home and she gives him a kiss. I give this episode a 8/10.
  • Breaking up

Billy, Jen's ex-boyfriend, comes to town. He wants to get back together with her. Dawson is very unsure about what to think. He doesn't want Jen to go back to Billy, but Jen seems to act as if she does want to. Meanwhile, Pacey confronts Joey about her feelings for Dawson. The new baby, Alexander, is keeping Joey up. At a party, Joey gets drunk and needs help from Pacey and Dawson. Jen also has to talk to Dawson and Billy at the party. Joey kisses Dawson while still intoxicated. Billy leaves after Jen says that it's over between them. Unfortunately for Dawson, Jen wants to break up with him too. Gale and Mitch try to do new things to mend their relationship.

This episode was really good! I do like Joey and Dawson, so I'm not upset that Jen broke up with Dawson. I didn't like Billy though. I'd rather have Dawson and Jen. I want Gale and Mitch to get back together! This episode gets a 9.0 out of 10!