Dawson's Creek

Capeside Revisited

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 24, 2001 on The WB

• Dawson returns home to tell his parents he's dropping out of university. Joey accidentally see's Pacey working at his job. Jen wants to get to know Charlie better. Jack is invited to join a fraternity.

What an amazing brilliant episode. I love the ending. Well it's definintely sad ending, but it adds a lot of drama. So Dawson is dropping out of USC, and he goes home to tell his parents. His parents disagree with his decision. I liked the scene with Gale and Mitch and there are watching Dawson with Lillian, and they talk about wanting him to be close to Capeside. Anyways the ending was so shocking. I can't believe Mitch is got into a car accident. I really hope he's not dead. I mean what happened to Mr. Brooke in season 4, and Abbey in season 2, I don't think I would like another death. I kind of like watching Pacey work and bicker with his co-worker. I liked Joey's reaction when she saw him too. I liked that she went over to visit, so now they can be more in each others lives. I've changed my mind about Charlie. He is too interested in sex. I do like the fact that his near-sided. A frat wants Jack to join their fraternity. I like that they are so accepting of him, but somethings up that I don't like. I also don't like that he won't be living with Grams and Jen, and now Dawson. I give this episode a 9.5/10.