Dawson's Creek

Ch... Ch... Ch... Changes

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 19, 1999 on The WB

• Andie leaves Capeside.

"Ch... Ch... Ch... Changes" is such a sad episode. Well, it's not that sad, but Andie leaves in this episode and so that's sad. But I'm very glad she comes back for all of season 3. It's sad to see Pacey struggling to let Andie go so she can get the help she needs to get better. It's so cute how he wants her to stay so they can be together bcause he can't live without her. I love how Jen is about to leave Capeside and Jack completely stops her. I love how he allows her to come live with him. Mr. Potter is out of jail and JOey so happy to have him back in her life. The ending of this episode was just completely horror with Dawson catching Mr. Potter selling drugs. I give this episode a 9/10.
  • Andie leaves Capeside.

Dawson, as always, drove me crazy in this episode. He is so unbelievably bland. He definitely should have done the video project on himself. He should not expect his friends to help him out if he is not willing to get in front of the camera.

I love Pacey more and more each episode! He is such a great boyfriend; I felt so bad for him, having to deal with Andie leaving Capeside. I thought Jack made the right choice staying in town, even though Andie was leaving. I also think he was really brave to stand up to his father.