Dawson's Creek

Cigarette Burns

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 10, 2002 on The WB

• Oliver is having a screening of the movie and Dawson has to convince a film critique to critic it. Grams goes out on a date. Oliver asks out Jen. Joey likes Charlie. Audrey tests Pacey.

Pretty good episode. The one thing I don't like about this episode, is we don't get to see the movie Dawson made. Oliver tells Dawson that they are screening the movie. Dawson gets all upset because he thinks the movie isn't finished yet. I like how witty Dawson is with that film critique. I also liked how he convinces her to critic the movie. Also, that kiss was awkward. Joey goes the screening looking all beautiful, just for Charlie. Charlie was such a jerk when he said that joke. But I'm glad that he's trying to be nice. Grams has a date with a 60 year old man. Jen freaks out of this. I love her reaction. Oliver wants to ask Jen out, but Jen rejects him. Though, I love that speech he made, and I love how she turned around and he wasn't there. Audrey tests Pacey in this episode. She tells him that she slept with 27,and then later changes it to 57 me. I like how Pacey doesn't care about all that stuff. And then reveals that she's only slept with 5 guys. I give this episode a 8.5/10