Dawson's Creek

Day Out of Days

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jan 15, 2003 on The WB

• Dawson is put in charge of re-shooting the movie. Eddie's left town and won't call back Joey. Pacey starts skipping work to hang out with Emma. Jen doubts that she's a good counselor. Jack and David get tested for HIV.

Better episode! Dawson is going to be able to do what he's always wanted in this episode. He's going to direct the re-shooting of some scenes in the movie. I think that's awesome. I hope this isn't the last we see of Todd. Poor Joey in this episode. Eddie just left his apartment all empty and not returning her phone calls. I hope we see him again soon, and that we get some sort of explanation. I love that Hetson is going to pay Joey to babysit his daughter, and help her with her homework and stuff. Pacey is such a jerk. He was never man enough to show up and meet Emma in the end. I really thought he was going to change back to old the Pacey, but I guess I was wrong. Jen has changer her mind and has decided to be a counselor. It looks like she's very good at it. Jack and David decide to get tested for HIV, and they start talking about their sexual experiences. I always enjoy watching Jack scenes. He's really into character this season. I give this episode a 8.5/10.