Dawson's Creek

Eastern Standard Time

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 18, 2001 on The WB

• Did they or didn't they?

This is not a review but just an inquiry into whether or not Joey and Jen held hands while they were walking down the street in one shot. I'm a pathetic Joey/Jen shipper and am looking for whatever shred of evidence I can find that might suggest they had something going on like Xena & Gabrielle obviously did.
  • It's Senior Ditch Day, Jen and Joey decide to go to New York. Dawson and Gretchen decide to take a road trip. Pacey goes drinking with Drue.

This was a pretty good episode. Let's start of with Jen. Jen tells her therapist about her time in New York with Joey. So Jen and Joey are in New York. I liked the whole drama that Jen went through. I liked how she remembered what happened. Her father is a huge pervert and deserves to be in jail. I'm glad that Jen is finished with therapy. Dawson and Gretchen decide to go on a road trip. They drive for 6 hours and they get a flat, and they don't have another spare tire. That guy that Dawson helped fix the car is a total jerk. I actually wanted Dawson and Gretchen to have sex but that's alright that they didn't. It's Senior Ditch Day and Pacey is thinking about his future. Did Pacey if apply to any colleges or universities? Anyways he goes out drinking with Drue, and then his brother has to bring him home because he's too drunk. I give this episode a 8.5/10.