Dawson's Creek

Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 06, 2002 on The WB

• Audrey drinks before her band performs. Eddie and Joey like each other, but they keep fighting. Jen like's CJ, but CJ isn't all that interested. Jack straightens some stuff out with his professor.

Pretty Good episode. Audrey is still suffering from depression and she gets drunk before her band performs. I feel so sorry for Audrey but I like her storyline. I am glad that she talked to C.J. I love how Audrey got all crazy in this episode. Eddie is still a jerk. I hope he becomes nicer when he and Joey start dating. Jack invites Dave to listen to Audrey's band and Jen invites CJ. I hated that Jack bailed on him to go to that thing with his teacher. But I'm glad that things got straightened out between Jack and his professor, and I am so glad that Dave is so understanding. It's too bad that CJ doesn't want to date Jen. I think there's something more to that though. Pacey goes to New Orleans with his co-workers. Pacey meets a girl, but he finds out his boss paid her to have sex with Pacey. I like that Pacey knew that it was wrong, and didn't have sex with her. I give this episode a 8.5/10.