Dawson's Creek

Everything Put Together Falls Apart

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 20, 2002 on The WB

• Joey is late for an exam and she fails it. There's a new actor on set and Dawson is jealous. Pacey invites Emma to a party at his workplace.

Good episode! Joey has one last exams, and she spends the night at Eddie's house studying for it. Then Eddie wakes her up early, they have sex, and she totally misses the exam. I can understand why Joey's so upset. She can't lose her scholarship. She needs to go to university, so she can get a decent job in the future. Her professor is such a jerk. And I don't mean because he didn't give her a second chance. But he should. I know rules are rules. But it just proves how rules take over people's lives, and how they never live wild and go over boundaries. I mean, the world is not going to end if he let's Joey retake the test. I love how Eddie punched him. He deserved it. A new actor arrives on the set, and Dawson is jealous of him. He accidentally hears Natasha say that she doesn't have a boyfriend. I actually feel sorry for Dawson. Though, I agree with Todd to keep his mouth shout. I mean, it's obvious she doesn't really like him. Pacey is a huge jerk for bringing Emma to that party. I really hate the place he works, and I don't care for his boss either. I am glad that Pacey isn't like all the other guys at the workplace. I do love the scene Emma and Pacey are kissing and Jack walks in and they act like nothing happened. I give this episode a 8/10.