Dawson's Creek Forums

The WB (ended 2003)

dawson/joey vs. pacey/joey

Who should Joey have ended up with?

myso-calledlife

[1]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 4
    It's the eternal Dawson's Creek debate. Who should Joey have ended up with, "Soulmate" Dawson, or laid-back Pacey? (I would have to go with Dawson by the way. Pacey and Joey never had great chemistry in my opinion.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MrsMurray82

[2]Dec 30, 2006
    • level: 15
    I also think she should've ended up with Dawson. I'm waiting for the reunion episode where this (in my opinion) flaw is corrected.

Flyboy212EAW

[3]Dec 30, 2006
    • level: 6
    :
    Pacey and Joey never had great chemistry in my opinion.
    Haha... wow. Well, I'm not going to touch that one but in the end Joey ended up with the person that she was supposed to be with. I'm slowly going through each season all over again (well, at least through season one through season four) and the reasons are obvious of why Pacey is a much better mate for Joey, he's just a better overall person in general. This is going to be the debate that will never end because people will always be divided but Joey ended up with the right person.
    Edited on 01/02/2007 5:58pm

kalan_lover

[4]Dec 31, 2006
    • level: 11
    Flyboy212EAW wrote:
    :

Haha... wow. Well, I'm not going to touch that one but in the end Joey ended up with the person that she was supposed to be with. I'm slowly going through each season all over again (well, at least through season one through season four) and the reasons are obvious of why Pacey is a much better mate for Joey, hell, just a better overall person in general. This is going to be the debate that will never end because people will always be divided but Joey ended up with the right person.

Agreed!

Missy011978

[5]Jan 2, 2007
    • level: 8
    kalan_lover wrote:
    Flyboy212EAW wrote:
    :

Haha... wow. Well, I'm not going to touch that one but in the end Joey ended up with the person that she was supposed to be with. I'm slowly going through each season all over again (well, at least through season one through season four) and the reasons are obvious of why Pacey is a much better mate for Joey, hell, just a better overall person in general. This is going to be the debate that will never end because people will always be divided but Joey ended up with the right person.

Agreed!

Also agreed. Pacey & Joey had much better chemistry to me than Dawson & Joey ever did. I just couldn't stand the Dawson character anyways.

myso-calledlife

[6]Jan 2, 2007
    • level: 4
    The girl for Joey was Andy McPhee. They had real chemistry, it was a very sweet couple. Pacey and Joey were never believable.

SMGslayer97

[7]Jan 2, 2007
    • level: 34
    Missy011978 wrote:
    kalan_lover wrote:
    Flyboy212EAW wrote:
    :

Agreed!

Also agreed. Pacey & Joey had much better chemistry to me than Dawson & Joey ever did. I just couldn't stand the Dawson character anyways.

I agree 100%.

mjmitch

[8]Jan 2, 2007
    • level: 21

To keep from having duplicate threads on this topic I have pinned the previous thread on this discussion and locking this one.  Please continue this discussion on the original thread.  

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Mjmitch

Edited on 01/02/2007 5:46pm