Dawson's Creek

Four Stories

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Feb 14, 2001 on The WB

• Story #1 "About Last Night": Aftermath of Joey and Pacey having sex. Story #2 "The Big Picture": Dawson sorts through Mr. Brook's stuff. Story #3, "Excess Baggage": Jen see's a therapist. Story #4, "Seems Like Old Times": Dawson and Joey talk.

"Four Stories" is a excellent episode of Dawson's Creek. Very original if I might add. Story #1 is called "About Last Night". It involves that aftermath of Pacey and Joey having sex the night before. Man, are they both grumpy. Maybe it's because it's early in the morning. Is it just me, or do Pacey and Joey get into some sort of argument in every episode. Anyways I like how they made up in the end. Story #2 is called "The Big Picture". It involves the aftermath of Mr. Brook's death. It's just after the funeral and only 5 people showed up. I thought Gretchen and Dawson acting out that play was funny. I also liked the conversation that Grams and Dawson had. Story #3 is called "Excess Baggage". It involves Jen having to go see a therapist as punishment for being caught with alcohol. I thought the whole thing was funny. Jen is hilarious. I actually kind of felt bad for therapist the way she told him off. But I'm glad she stayed. Story #4 is called "Seems Like Old Times". It involves Dawson and Joey spending a night together having fun. I liked how Dawson noticed Joey was different. I find it awesome that Dawson was in Mr. Brook's will and that Dawson will be getting money from him. I find it weird that Joey lied to Dawson at the end about having sex with Pacey. I give this episode a 8.5/10.