Dawson's Creek

Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 30, 2003 on The WB

• Dawson has written a script for a movie about his childhood, and he gives a copy to Joey. Pacey tells Dawson the truth about the money, and Dawson gets upset. Jen's mother comes into town, and everyone learns that Grams has cancer.

Awesome episode. The Joey, Dawson, and Pacey drama all come together in this episode. Pacey lost all the money, Dawson can't be friends with Pacey, Joey stuck in the middle. It sound boring, but it wasn't. I just wish Pacey and Dawson can be friends. They were just starting to get along again, and then Pacey goes and ruin it. Though, Dawson was being too hard on Pacey. Jen's mother comes to town. Everything's awkward at first, but it get's better. C.J's uncle comes barging in the house wanting Grams back. He also accidentally tells everyone that Grams has cancer. I like how everyone was all nice about it. I think it's great that Grams asked Jack to come with her and Jen to live in New York. Audrey has to go to summer school. She's a very good singer in this episode. She's improved. I give this episode a 9/10.