Dawson's Creek

Guerilla Filmmaking (1)

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Feb 06, 2002 on The WB

• Dawson is directing Oliver's movie, and everything is going wrong, which lead's up to the perfect ending. Joey's real feelings for her professor are revealed. Audrey and Pacey kiss. Eric tries to kiss Jack, and now Jack has to move out of the frat house.

Pretty good episode. Would have been better if the power would have stop going out every 10 minutes. Anyways Dawson is directing Oliver's movie. Oliver is such a bad actor. I am so glad they hired Charlie, but I don't like Charlie very much. It seems like Jen still has very strong feelings for Charlie. I like how it snowed when the final scene was being shot. Audrey and Pacey kiss in this episode. Though, Audrey feels awful about it, because Joey is her best friend. I like how Joey gave her blessings for them to go out. I am so disappointed in Joey. I really wish she would stop going out with her professor. I really wanted her to break things off, but then she goes ahead a kisses him again. Oh well. Maybe he'll lose his job and they'll break up. Eric is definitely gay He was the one who tried to kiss Jack. I can't believe how stuck up the brothers are. I can't believe they don't believe Jack. I like that Jen and Jack has this moment. I almost forgot I love when Joey throws the snowball at that post. I give this episode a 8.5/10.
  • I think I've said it all in the reciew!

Thought this was a pivitol role in that begins to give Joey
    back some of her demure GIRL POWER in a LOT OF WAYS!
    Think about it...... The professor, Dawson (he called her
    for that oldtime feeling when in need of help)and Pacey
    (in lieu of letting go completely, she gave him freedom
    for now because deep inside she knows the time is not right for them, YET!).

Dawson is getting back ti his old optimistic self. Which
    may soon become the ddom of he and Jen. They were never really "IN LOVE" anyway. Hew went to her for a dose of something different. Which is exactly the way he was feeling at the time..... ALL will become clear!