Dawson's Creek

High Risk Behavior

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jan 13, 1999 on The WB

• Dawson writes a script for his movie and holds auditions. Joey paints Jack. Pacey tries to plan the most romantic evening for Andie.

"High Risk Behaviour" is an exciting episode! I love the beginning of the episode with Dawson saying he loves Pacey but then you find out that their reading Dawson's script. I love episodes where Dawson is filming a movie or doesn't something film-buff related. I love all the audtions. I love of the end of the episode with Dawson and Jen making out. I like how Andie lied to Pacey about the medication. Anyways, I'm glad they shared a romantic eventing together because they're my favourite couple in season 2. I love how Joey pains Jack nude. I love the ending with them making out as well. I give this episode a 9/10.
  • It was a great episode. The show is getting bigger.

I loved this episode. It's the best in the season so far, except the All-Night episode. So it's all about... sex. Andie and Pacey's relationship comes to the point, the sexual point. Joey and Jack grow closer. Dawson and Jen awake their old flame. In my opinion, Pacey has been growing up in this season, definitely. It's not that pathetic boy who was attracted to his english teacher anymore. Now, he's more mature. This episode shows that perfectly well. I loved the end. The title of the episode should be 'High Risk Behavior (1)'. In the end of the episode it is left us a good cliffhanger and a 'To Be Continued' note. It makes you wonder. Are all of them going to have sex? Personally, I think not. I think Jen and Dawson will. They have such a hot chemistry. We all are tired of 'Life about Dawson and Joey'.

So, this episode was a great episode. Since season 1, the show kinda went down a little bit, but now it has come back. And for good!