Dawson's Creek

In A Lonely Place

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Feb 20, 2002 on The WB

• Dawson and Joey go to the movies. Jen and Audrey interview musicians. Jack takes Pacey to a gay bar.

Pretty good episode, and some very funny parts. Dawson and Joey go to a movie. I think it's so sweet that Dawson doesn't want to leave Joey after what has happened. I am glad Dawson found out about Joey's relationship with her professor, because they need to get to know each other better. The professor was so rude to Joey at the beginning of the episode. But I've wanted them to break up for such a long time, and I'm glad they are broken up. Well, they never really had a relationship, but I'm just glad they didn't start one. Jen and Audrey interview some musicians. Usually, I find all the Jen scenes funny, but in this episode, it was a bit boring. The Jack and Pacey scenes were hilarious. I can't believe Jack took Pacey to a gay bar. I love it when Pacey tries to explain to that guy that he's straight, and he ends up telling him that Jack's his boyfriend. I also find it very ironic, that Pacey talks to this guy all night, and this guy ends up giving Jack his number instead. I also find Audrey's superstition funny. I love how she and Pacey get together in the end. I give this episode a 8.5/10.