Dawson's Creek

Instant Karma!

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 16, 2002 on The WB

• Dawson ex girlfriend is the lead actress in the film Todd's making. Joey has to deliver food to Dawson's work place. Pacey lies to Audrey. Audrey, Jack, and Jen all go to a party.

Good episode. Dawson is Todd's assistant. The lead actress in the movie is the girl Dawson dumped for Joey. She's drunk, and she won't work until Dawson is fired. Dawson gets fired, has a moment with Joey, girl notices moment, and get's Dawson his job back. Dawson has changed a lot. Joey is working with Eddie. They have this big order and they go to Dawson's workplace. I know Eddie is just trying to be realistic, but that's something that Joey doesn't want to hear. It takes the fun out of everything. Audrey, Jack, and Jen go to a party. They all basically get drunk. Audrey get very drunk, and it's all because Pacey lied to her. Then some guy tries to take her to his room, but luckily Jen, and this other guy, stopped the guy from taking Audrey to his room. I liked the end where Audrey just asked Pacey to hold her. I liked Jen's conversation with that guy which I don't know the name of. I like how she spilled out some of her feelings and said she knows what Audrey is going through. Jack meets his teacher that he likes at the party. Teacher tells him his wife is pregnant. Later on in the night, he takes Jack home, and he makes a move on him. I love how creeped out Jack is because of that. Pacey is definitely out of character. I hate the job he has. I give this episode a 8/10.