Dawson's Creek

Kiss

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Feb 03, 1998 on The WB

• Dawson works with his film class while he tries to figure out the right way for him and Jen to have their first kiss. Pacey flirts with Tamara. Joey meets a rich boy and she pretends to be rich.

Amazing episode! I love the beginning of the episode with Joey and Dawson bickering. I love Dawson's plot in this episode with having to deal with the other students in his film class. I love how he proves himself worthy of being in that class by showing them how to film one of the scenes more effectively. His first kiss with Jen was sort of creepy with him wanting to film it. But I love how they kissed anyways. Pacey and Tamara were probably my favourite part of this episode. I love how Pacey continued to flirt with her and then at the end of the episode it was so awesome how Pacey and Tamara had sex and Dawson camera was on filming it. I love Joey's plot in this episode. I love how she pretends to be rich, goes sailing with this rich guy to an island, they kiss, and she throws away his number. I give this episode a 9/10.
  • Everything is still being rushed and some bad writing.

Storyline ? Joey meets a rich stereotype boy who she starts liking. She goes sailing with him and ends up lying to him about who she is. She started out as this confident girl and all of the sudden the writers decide to changer her personality. Dawson helps out with shooting of " The helmets of Glory " and him and Jen have this argument about why he was going to tape them kissing. Jen and Dawson's kiss ? That was good. It took them three episodes. It was done beautifully and in the right time. Joey's kiss too. It's good that they are giving the whole Joey/Dawson sotryline some time. Pacey and Mrs. Jacobs ? Ewww ewwww and ewwwwww !!! Call me old fashioned but the whole twenty years difference thing disgusts me !! So not a particularly bad episode since It was fun to watch and lighter than the the previous two but still the writers need to slam some sense into their minds and decrease the cheese factor in their writng. The acting ? Completely brilliant !! Katie Holmes in particular did a great job in this episode.
  • Great episode!

Dawson tries to create a romantic environment for his first kiss with Jen. Joey meets a rich boy, Anderson and they have a fun-filled day, but it's full of lies as Joey lies about who she is. Pacey is still on the pursuit for Ms. Jacobs and he finally gets it when he loses his virginity with her and they are caught on tape. Dawson and Jen do kiss and Joey kisses Anderson.

This episode was great! Although, I don't think it was a good idea to sleep with Ms. Jacobs or to lie about who you are. This episode gets a 10!
  • Dawson plans and gets his first kiss with Jen. Joey takes on a role as a rich New Yorker who is sailing into Capeside, when she meets a boy doing the same. Pacey takes reluctant Tamara to the next step when he loses his virginity.

I think this episode was one of the better ones. I love the allusions the show gives, for example: When Pacey and Tamara are laying on the ground at the Ruins, it is the same shot as it is in the Graduate. Overall, I think this was a good episode besides the fact that Dawson is so oblivious to Joey\'s feelings for him. That is what frusturates me about this season but oh well. =]
  • One of my favorites...

I just re-watched this on DVD the other night, and forgot how good this show really could be. People who rag on it, never really have seen it for what it is, a good simple drama. It doesn\'t hurt that Rob Thomas wrote the episode, who went on to make both Cupid and the amazing, Veronica Mars, but really, it is all about the Joey storyline.

This is just one of those heart-breaking episodes that make you hate and love the show at the same time, you just want to shake Joey and tell her to get some self confedence and get over it.

Watch it and you will see.
  • Dawson is busy planning his first kiss with Jen. Mean while Joey has secretly, changed her identity and seeing a handsome ritch young gentilman. Dawson also gets some unexpected footage.

Dawson plans her first kiss with Jen, by creating a romantic enviorment during the taping of his movie. Joey tries to convince Dawson that he is trying way to hard for a fist kiss. Joey then meets a cute boy that comes into the icehouse. She pretends that she dosnt work there and changes her name to Debra. Meanwhile Jen figures out what Dawsons intentions were and gets upset. Later on Joey and her fried spend the day sailing and playing on the beach. Dawson and Jen are put in a cosey romantic situation while trying not to get caught on soemeone elses property. While they run away they leave the camera running and catch Miss. Jacobs with a young man.