Dawson's Creek

Late

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 25, 2001 on The WB

• Late

this episode is extremely amazing i loved it ive been watching Dawson's Creek all day on Netflix this is an amazing episode i feel so bad for Toby being attacked like that... that was horrible. the ending was amazing i loved how amy named her baby Lillian after Joey's mom that was exceptional! :) and just so sweet just amazing episode.. I can't believe Joey thought she was late that was amazing acting by Katie Homles anyways great episode
  • Gale has her baby. Joey has a pregnancy scare. Gretchen has an interview for a job out of town which makes Dawson feeling he has to deal with reality. Tobey gets beaten up and Jack helps him get through it.

This episode of Dawson's Creek was awesome. It's Gale's Delivery day. I can't believe how many false alarms she had. I'm glad she had a baby girl. The name is nice too, Lilly-Anne. The baby shower was awesome too, how everyone was sharing what they would name the baby. Gretchen has gotten an interview in Boston. Dawson gets upset because it makes everything feel too real. I'm kind of glad she missed that train. Joey has a pregnancy scare. I am so glad she's not pregnant. She's too young to get pregnant and she really deserves to go to University. I can't believe Pacey lied to Joey. I hope she forgets about it, because I don't think I can handle another one of their fights. Tobey gets beaten up because he's gay I really felt sorry for him. It sad that there are jerks that beat up people because they are different. Everyone's different. I liked Jack in this episode. His a good guy. I give this episode a 9/10.