Dawson's Creek

Living Dead Girl

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 30, 2002 on The WB

• Four different plots going on at the same time.

I think this is an underrated episode. It's not great but there is a lot going on. First of all, Pacey and Audrey FINALLY break up. I felt bad for Audrey because Pacey was a jerk but they are not right for each other. Then, the Joey and Eddie plot was pretty cute. Their kiss was the highlight of the episode and they have great chemistry. Jen and Jack's plot was okay. I felt bad for Jen and I think Jack needs to tell her that CJ's not interested. Finally, the Dawson plot was my least favorite. I'm not a Joey/Dawson fan but I'm even less of a fan of Dawson and Natasha. I'm not sure why he likes her so much. And the ending was lame. But overall a good episode.
  • Todd and Natasha pull a prank on Dawson. Joey babysits her professors daughter. Audrey and Pacey are having relationship issues. Jen and Jack go to a party and invites C.J. who brings a long a friend.

Awesome episode! I really love Halloween episodes. Let's start off with Dawson. Todd tells Dawson a scary story of this lady that was murder on set 50 years ago. Dawson keeps seeing this lady all over the place. I love how he sees her everywhere. I love how Natasha and Todd set him up. It was very clever. It was one of the reasons this episode is given such a high score. Joey was boring in this episode. I wish that her and that Eddie guy would just start dating already. Joey's teacher looks way too young to have a teenager. I like the girl though. She's very witty. Now let's get to more fun stuff. Audrey has been depressed, getting bad grades, not going to classes. She feels as if Pacey doesn't really love her. And Pacey admits not really loving her. I'm glad they broke up. Pacey has been a total jerk, and he's changed. Jen and Jack go to a party and she invites C.J., and he brings his gay friend a long. I love how Jen thinks C.J. is gay It's too bad that Jen likes C.J. but C.J doesn't like Jen. I am so glad that Jack and Dave met each other. I really hope they start going out. Dave seems like a nice guy. I give this episode a 9/10.