Dawson's Creek

Love Bites

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 09, 2003 on The WB

• Joey is a chaperon for Harley's school dance and she invites Pacey. Dawson asks Pacey to invest in his movie. Grams has breast cancer.

Excellent episode until Eddie came back. I like that Joey turned him down at first. I love that she took Pacey to the dance. I hated that Joey decided that she was in love with Eddie instead of Pacey. Why didn't she realize that a couple episodes ago? Or why couldn't they just keep Joey and Pacey a couple and make different drama in their lives? Anyways that's not the reason I give this episode a 9.5/10. But I'll get into that after I talk about Dawson. Dawson ask Pacey if he can invest in making this film. Poor Dawson! I know Gale was trying to be realistic, but she made him not be able to write. I'm glad he told her that he's going to be a director whatever it takes. Now let's get the part that's worth 9.5/10. Grams has breast cancer. I really hope she beats it. I felt so sorry for both Grams and Jen. This is what makes Dawson's Creek, Dawson's Creek. I give this episode a 9.5/10
  • Great epsiode

Folks should not give this episode a low rating just because it didn't go their way. S6 was a very weak season, but this one of the best episodes of S6 and one of the series best. Everyone's storyline was great in this. Pacey and Joey, Grams and Jen, even Dawson's storyline was great. The acting was great. The episode even had some funny bits. Pacey fighting with a high school student at the dance. lol

The episode is funny and heart touching. I'm a PJ fan, but I know and respect a great episode when I see one regardless how it ended. I even like the ending. It made sense at the time. The ending didn't change the future. It didn't erase the love. A+