Dawson's Creek

Love Bites

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 09, 2003 on The WB

• Joey is a chaperon for Harley's school dance and she invites Pacey. Dawson asks Pacey to invest in his movie. Grams has breast cancer.

Excellent episode until Eddie came back. I like that Joey turned him down at first. I love that she took Pacey to the dance. I hated that Joey decided that she was in love with Eddie instead of Pacey. Why didn't she realize that a couple episodes ago? Or why couldn't they just keep Joey and Pacey a couple and make different drama in their lives? Anyways that's not the reason I give this episode a 9.5/10. But I'll get into that after I talk about Dawson. Dawson ask Pacey if he can invest in making this film. Poor Dawson! I know Gale was trying to be realistic, but she made him not be able to write. I'm glad he told her that he's going to be a director whatever it takes. Now let's get the part that's worth 9.5/10. Grams has breast cancer. I really hope she beats it. I felt so sorry for both Grams and Jen. This is what makes Dawson's Creek, Dawson's Creek. I give this episode a 9.5/10