Dawson's Creek

Merry Mayhem

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Dec 11, 2002 on The WB

• It's Christmas holidays and the drama just begins!

A lot of drama for a Christmas episode. Dawson and Gale invite everyone over for a Christmas dinner. Dawson and Natasha broke up which I think is a good thing, because he has no chemistry with her. Eddie surprises Joey in Capeside. I'm glad that Joey got more personal with him. Audrey was crazy in this episode. She's depressed and drinking, and she doesn't want anyone's help. I can't believe she took Pacey's car and crashed it into the house. Todd was hilarious in this episode. I agree with Pacey's brother, that Pacey has changed a lot. It's too bad there no Jack in this episode. I give this episode a 8.5/10.
  • Dawson and Gail invite everyone to their house for Christmas but don't expect the entertainment they get.

While a lot of things happen in the episode that are intersting, the dinner scene is absolutely hysterical! Audrey gets drunk and tells everyone off and blurts out the things that those around the table really don't want to admit either out loud or even to themselves. For about five minutes she becomes the voice of the whole gang.