Dawson's Creek

Mind Games

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 28, 2001 on The WB

• Senior Polls are out and Joey and Dawson are voted best couple? Secrets, and lies, and more secrets and lies. That's what revolves around Pacey, Joey, and Dawson. Jen wants to trust her therapist so she and Jack follow him around.

Good episode but I'm getting a little bored with whole keeping secrets and everything. I kind of want new drama. Drue gets lamer and lamer every episode. He announces that Dawson and Joey couple of year. That is so lame. Luckily Dawson is on the yearbook staff and changes it to Pacey and Joey as couple of year. I'm on Gretchen's side in this episode. I'm sick of all the secrets. When there's a secret someone get's hurt, even though it's a stupid secret. Gretchen finds out that Joey lied to Dawson about having sex with Pacey. Then she tells Pacey that Joey lied. Now Pacey is going to be all weird because Joey lied. Now let's get to the more positive stuff about the episode. Jen is practically stalker her therapist. I actually thought she had a crush on him. Watching Jack and Jen follow him was hilarious. I actually like how this episode is all about trust. I give this episode a 8/10 though.