Dawson's Creek

...Must Come to an End (2)

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 14, 2003 on The WB

• 5years later Dawson, Jen, Joey, Pacey, and Jack come together again...

It does not matter if your a Joey and Dawson fan or a Joey and Pacey fan because this episode gives closure to everyone. Joey loves them both but ultimatly chooses Pacey, not before making peace with Dawson. I think they both realized that they love each other and always will. They are also best friends and that is more important, they will share that for the rest of their lives.
    Jen has a child, and is very sick. We dont know that until she collapses and has to be rushed to the hospital. There we find out that she has a heart condition and will not make it. When Pacey is in Jens room and she breaks down because she is scared to die and leave her daughter is a very powerful scene, it still makes me cry. Jack decides to take Jens baby, and move. However Doug convinces him that nomatter where you go you cant run away from who you are and what people will say.
    This show ended in style with everything coming together in the end and even if we wanted Joey and Dawson to be together it seemed as it is more right this way.