Dawson's Creek

...Must Come to an End (2)

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 14, 2003 on The WB

• A really good ending!

I was never a huge fan of "Dawson's Creek", because sometimes it was just too much to listen to these 17-year-olds talking as if they already had a lifetime of experience to rely on. But nevertheless, I was interested in the relationships of these people. And it made me very happy when I realized that it was going to be Joey and Pacey and not Joey and Dawson. Although Dawson was the main character who gave the show its name, he was the one I absolutely could not stand. But since he didn't get the girl I could live with him. Pacey was always the more appealing character and I was very happy to see him happy and owning his own business.
    That was the great thing about the series finale. It was set five years in the future. That really brought a new aspect to it.
    And it was also very emotional. To see Jen die was very sad. I really had to cry although she wasn't my favorite character at all.
    So all in all, this was the perfect ending for a not so perfect show.