Dawson's Creek

...Must Come to an End (2)

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 14, 2003 on The WB

• They criticized the show when it was on air but truly it was one of the best shows ever created

When I first watched the show I knew that Pacey was going to be my favorite character mainly because I relate to him, but I was a fan that was for Joey and Dawson at first until season 3. I realized that it was never about Joey and Dawson being together it was about them understanding that they are forever going to be linked and just because your soulmates doesnt mean you have to be lovers and the final episode showed that. Joey and Pacey had a connection intimately that even Dawson couldnt shake and she knew it which is why she told Jen she always knew who she loved just was scared to actually love that hard even though she always felt it, Pacey and Joey was a perfect ending. Dawson has a perfect ending as well he is following his dreams since childhood he is meeting his greatest inspiration and he has his best friends in his life. Jen was sad to watch because she struggled all the time but the poetry is beautiful she created life that will live on and like she told jack, teach her to belong, Jen and Jack truly were soulmates as well and as you watch you realize that the point is just that, soulmates just means connected even after life is gone. A truly shakesphearing show drama, tragedy, and Love.