Dawson's Creek

Neverland

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 08, 2000 on The WB

• Pacey and Dawson go to their childhood camping spot.

"Neverland" is a pretty cool Dawson's Creek episode. I love how Pacey tries to tell Dawson about him and Joey and it just never happens. I love how Dawson and Pacey go to their childhood camping spot. It's nice how they had a campfire and enjoying their memories. I love how Buzz and his friends just showed up out of nowhere and Pacey and Dawson tell them scary stories. One of the best things in this episode is Andie, Joey, and Jen having a girls night out. These characters are supposed to be really good friends, but they rarely hang out together, so I'm glad that they all had scenes together. I love how Joey was bonding with Jen and telling her that Pacey kissed her. Now, Henry is just so adorable in this episode. I love how he's having the most embarrassing party and all Jen cares about is not being invited. My favourite scene in this episode is the ending. I love how Jack's father finally accepts Jack's sexuality. It's one of the most memorable scenes in Dawson's Creek. I give this episode a 9/10.
  • A lot of fun!

A great episode ! Especially he begining whit the hiting and the yelling . And later them talking about it to their sibilings was so fun . They kept blaming the other one . And Pacey saying to Doug about Dawson , that he is like the brother he never had and Doug not even blinking to that was priceless ! And Jen talking with Jo was really great . Because they never talk especially about this . And it was really great that Jen already knew about it and that she could see that Joey felt something too , and then she made her realise it .