Dawson's Creek

Parental Discretion Advised

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 26, 1999 on The WB

• A perfect season finale for an above-average season!

Ok, I cannot tell you how many times I have seen this episode. Everytime I see it, I cry. Especially the ending where Jen and Grams have their talk on the porch with Alanis Morisette's "That I Would Be Good" playing overhead. The story lines all came to a satisfactory conclusion with some suprises as to what is coming for the 3rd season. I do think that the writers could have extended the story line into the 3rd season by expanding on Mr. Potter's story line.

I look forward to seeing this episode when it comes on again on TBS

• Mr. Potter goes back to jail for dealing drugs. Dawson and Koey kind of break up. Pacey and his dad get along. Jen and Jack move in with her grandmother.

This episode was a great way to end season 2. Dawson catches Mr. Potter dealing drugs. I can't believe after all that he's been through that he is dealing drugs. He has no excuse to do it. He finally gets out of jail and he Joey and Bessie just started liking him. I feel sorry for Pacey because Andie isn't there. I am glad Andie is getting help though. Hopefully when I watch season three everything goes back normal. I am glad that Pacey punch his dad in the face. It needed to happen and at the end when they hugged also needed to happen too. I am glad things are looking cool for them. Jen moved in back with her grandmother. It's so cool that that happened. I'm also glad that Jen's grandmmother is letting Jack move in. It's so nice of her. I think Dawnson and Joey are broken up now for good. Hopefully they stay friends in season three. Dawnson's mother is moving to Philadelphia. That will be good for her. She couldn't stand around and waiting for he husband to come back. Hopefully we get to see her once in awhile in season three. Overall this was a great episode. A good way to season three with not really any cliffhangers.