Dawson's Creek

Secrets and Lies

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 10, 1999 on The WB

• Dawsons mother comes to town. Jen asks Henry to Homecoming Party. Joey warns Andie about her boss but realizes Andie wants Pacey back.

This episode of Dawsons Creek was amazing. Well every episode is amazing and I always give a 10 in most of my reviews. So let's talk about Dawson. In the last episode he finds out that Eve could be Jen's sister. I hope to find out more about that in the next episode. His mom gets fired from her job in Philadelphia but she's not moving back to Capeside. It's too bad she's not moving back to Capeside. She was a great mother to Dawson in season 2. Joey gets fired from her job. It's too bad because she needs the money. It's good that she's opening up her own bread and breakast with Pacey. I know they are going to become good friends. I love seeing Andie in every episode. I never know what to expect from her character. First she goes crazy, then gets help which is fantastic. Then you see her cheating on the test and now she's really focus on getting Pacey back. Jen was really great in this episode. I loved her in season 1 and but I didn't like her in season 2. I love her in season 3 so far. I'm glad she asked Henry to that Homecoming Queen thing but I can't picture them together. I kinda laughed when she broke his heart the 1st time. The look on the old woman's face when Jen brought the entertainment was priceless. Overall this was a very entertaining episode.